SaHoma® II is a device for administering inhalation therapies in horses.
The SaHoMa® II horse aerosol set is successfully used and recommended by many veterinary clinics, stables, professional and amateur riders.
INDICATIONS & USE
Respiratory diseases are among the most common diseases in horses. Inhalation therapy with the SaHoMa®II aerosol set is optimal for:
- the administration of treatments in respiratory diseases in horses
- As a support to the respiratory system thanks to the humidifying action resulting from the use of saline solutions used by inhalation
- The use of aerosol treatments allows the use of low-dose drugs, for the direct action of the drug at the respiratory tract level, with rapid and effective action compared to systemic therapies - considerably reducing the loss of active ingredient and unwanted effects
- Possibility to make aerosol where, when and how is best for the horse, during training, in the box.
- Direct application of aerosol for immediate inhalation with minimal leakage and efficiency over 70%.
- Two programs to select the best atomisation according to the solution to be atomised
- Integrated automatic switch-off function after the solution has been completely atomised
- Allows the horse to breathe without resistance for stress-free inhalation
- No contamination of the ambient air and no danger to those around you
- Use without power cord: long-life rechargeable battery included in the scope of delivery, integrated in the mask for unlimited mobility.
- easy application and quick cleaning
- High quality guaranteed by the use of biocompatible materials and tested by human experience.
The SaHoMa®II horse aerosol set is equipped with the latest and most modern technology:
- High acceptance by the horse due to the lightness and almost total absence of noise when in activity
- Use of knitting technology to achieve optimal particle size for the treatment of high and low respiratory tract of the horse (45% of the generated particle size is ≤ 5μ)
- Excellent atomisation speed for rapid and effective inhalation therapy
- Automatic switch-off function
- Continuous mode and programming time
- Integrated charge level indicator