Type of data processed and purpose of data processing:
- Browsing data: the IT systems and the software procedures involved in the functioning of this website, during normal operation, acquire some personal data which are then transmitted implicitly when using the Internet communication protocols. This information, by its very nature, could enable the users/visitors to be identified by means of associations and processing together with data held by third parties (for example: IP address, etc.). These data are only used for statistical information (therefore, the data are anonymous) and to check that the website functions correctly. The data is stored for a period of no more than three months. No data resulting from the web service will be communicated or disclosed.
- Data provided voluntarily by users/visitors: if users/visitors provide their personal data when connecting to this website in order to access given services, or to send requests by e-mail or by using the relevant web page, then Equality Srl will acquire the data entered to provide the service requested or to respond to the request. The data provided voluntarily by the user/visitor may be used to send the user/visitor commercial communications and information on promotions and offers regarding Products or Services provided by Equality Srl. Any user that no longer wishes to receive communications can notify this decision to Equality Srl and Equality Srl will promptly eliminate the above-mentioned data from the communications delivery system. The personal data provided by users/visitors will only be communicated to third parties if such communication is required to comply with the requests made by the users/visitors in question. Under no circumstance will data provided by the user be utilised by third-party companies, except to reply to the specific request submitted by the user.
- Processing methods: data processing is performed using automated tools (for example: using electronic procedures and support media) and/or manually (for example: on paper-based support media) for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected, and however, in compliance with the current legislative provisions which govern the subject.
- Optional nature of providing data: users/visitors are not obliged to provide their personal data, except for the information specified regarding browsing data: failing to provide the data could result in the impossibility of obtaining the service desired or gaining access to the website's reserved area.
- Data Controller and Data Processor: Equality Srl, with registered office in Foro Buonaparte 12 - 20121 Milan (MI) is the Data Controller. Mr. Moreno Meiohas, the Company's legal representative is the Data Processor.
- Rights of data subjects: The data subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right, at any time, to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her exist and to be informed of the contents and source, to verify the accuracy of the personal data or to request the integration or updating or rectification thereof (art. 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/03). Pursuant to the same article the data subject has the right to request the erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, as well as to object, in any event, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of such personal data concerning him/her.